Monday, May 2, 2011

Following up

I wanted to follow- up on a couple of recent posts...

The Ants
It has been 3 days since I have seen a live ant - and the only dead ant I have seen is the one that got stuck in the honey. I'm calling the recipes I used here a success. Since then I have also been using the Borax for cleaning.

The World Record
It was fun to be a
part of The Great Diaper Change - although according to the Chewy Kid - it was not as exc
iting as he thought it would be. I think he was a little surprised at how much preparation and verification went into the event. Our s
ite was very organized and it was fun to chat with friends, acquaintances, and other parents. I was really surprised at how calm it was considering the number of babies and toddlers in one room! Here in Des Moines we had 41 participants, and below are the totals that have been reported so far.

203 hosts reporting 6277 participants so far!Australia – 3
Brazil – 40
Dominican Republic – 5
Germany – 26
Malaysia – 39
Spain – 17
Switzerland – 13
Canada – 891
United Kingdom – 25
United States – 5218


No comments:

Post a Comment