Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone is able to take some time to reflect on what they are thankful for - I am ever so thankful for my family, my salvation, my home, my job, and of course, the internet! :D

Thanksgiving at the Chewy house usually means a bit of a slower morning, and making a side dish or two to take to my family for Thanksgiving dinner - and then the craziness and fun that comes from a lot of people getting together to talk and eat! The chewy tot is the youngest participant, and with him being especially mobile this year - I'm sure it won't be dull at all! After dinner, we head over to Mr. Chewy's dad's house to watch football. It makes for a busy day - but it's tradition!



And, a little bit of Muppet Thanksgiving humor...

No comments:

Post a Comment