Monday, November 29, 2010

Mish Mash Monday

While most people are aware it is Cyber Monday - I understand it is also National Chocolates day (I don't know if that means you should or shouldn't poke holes in the bottom to see what is on the inside - I'm in favor of springing for custom mixes so I know I like them all!) If you aren't a fan of chocolates - you'll have to check out National Chocolate Day,or National Bittersweet Chocolate Day, or National Chocolate with Almonds Day, or National Milk Chocolate Day... (you get the idea) on their respective days during the rest of the year. Evidently it is also Lemon Cream Pie day too.

Considering the Chewy Tot has starting dragging things around the house (I was folding laundry today and he started pulling a pair of Mr. Chewy's pants on the hanger around.) I think it's a good thing we got him a pull toy for Christmas! I can't believe I'm so excited about a simple kid's toy -but I hope he likes this one! We got this Plan Sorting Bus at Little Padded Seats at their Black Friday Sale. Always thrilled to support a small , local business - but even more when it's a great sale! I'd love to tell you what we got the Chewy Kid for Christmas... but he subscribes to the blog - so I'd better not!

For a video this week -- I think it's time for a classic Christmas tune....

No comments:

Post a Comment